Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i do, i do, i... don't?

A while ago, i spent a night with a few girlfriends discussing and researching our favourite engagements rings. It started as 'i would never say yes to...' and ended with 'i couldn't say no to...' I also have had a few conversations with my family, and even Michael, about rings of the marriage variety...
We came up with a few varying ideas on what we did and didn't like.....

So i thought i would share some of our findings!

I would never say yes to....

(That last one is the ring that Edward gave Bella in Eclipse. No way i would say yes to that ring... vampire or no vampire....)

I couldn't say no to...

I'm a sucker for the antique style filigree rings... ^.^ But those three are all delicious. The very top one is my favourite i think. Of course, we all came to the conclusion that the ring doesn't really mean a whole lot in comparison to the person asking us... and how much we would love them - but it's still nice to be girly and think about these kinds of things!

No comments: